Usually when we talk about the healthy lifestyle; the following comes to our mind:
- Eating healthy food in which fruits and vegetables are on the top of the list
- Doing exercise that will keep your body fit and active. For example, riding bicycle, walking, running, dancing, and other gym exercises.
- Healthy sleep patterns that will boost your energy daily.
- Drinking plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and fresh.
- The use of Alcohol should not be excessive.
- Avoid smoking, drinking unhealthy drinks, and eating unhealthy food.
- Avoid unhealthy habits: eating too fast, sacrifice sleep hours for work or any other thing, long watching T.V hours, and others.
One thing that is the most important ingredient in the recipe is the ‘feeling’ that we perceive while doing all of the above mentioned works. We, being human, feel differently all the time and our emotions affect our health strongly. In fact our emotions can play a significant role in bringing ourselves into a healthy lifestyle.
We not only need a healthy food to keep ourselves healthy; rather a cheerful mood to digest it fully in time. We not only need a good exercise plan to keep our bodies fit and strong rather we need a thriving spirit to continue with our plan with heart and soul. Then we can better concentrate and focus as well as keep our selves healthy and strong. Thus,we need a happy mood, elevated emotion, and a warm smile to continue with our busy lifestyle.
When we talk about sleep; we think it is a physical thing to be performed daily on time. Whereas we need a sound, relaxing, deep sleep to make us refreshed and full of energy as compared to long hours sleep that make us dull, lethargic or weak. It means our sleep combined with our fully relaxed mind would bring us lots of benefits of health and healthy lifestyle. The same is true with other healthy habits that we need to adopt. In reality we need to adopt a new healthy lifestyle with great passion, love, peace and feelings. With emotional energy, we can enrich our healthy lifestyle with glow, spirits, and beauties of peace, harmony and satisfaction.
Finally, to add a thriving feature of feeling into your life style; you must have to take the life easy, simple and subtle instead of taking it as a hard, difficult and complex one. It does not mean you should not focus, concentrate or aim at any big object, goal or purpose; rather it means do great things with calm and peace of mind. Be happy, healthy and then do hard work to achieve what you want in life. Be cheerful and pleasant, then take a step towards a healthy lifestyle. Without being emotionally fit, you are not ready to pick the fruits of health even from your set healthy lifestyle routine. Take the life events light, enjoy the little things in life, have fun often, smile for no reason and take long breathes after that, to keep your self healthy!